Last Night Meal: Hatred Potato & Grudge Spinach
This meal is special because unlike most food that is cooked with love, it is made full of hatred & grudge. Furthermore, it goes through the cooking process from boiling, frying, and roasting, a great blend of spicy-hot and soft taste.
How to cook:
1. Prepare the ingredients. The amount is up to you, but for me right now:
A potato, a bunch of spinach, 3 cloves of shallot, 3 cloves of garlic, a spoon of coriander, a half tomato, much of chilis because I like it hot & spicy, 2 teaspoon of salt, water as much as it’s needed to soak the spinach, & oil as much as it’s needed to soak all pieces of the potato.
*I’ve tried better than this before with bell pepper and onion addition.
2. Think about all the bad things happens in your life. The injustice & stupidity people do to you, especially.
3. Now that you’re getting mad, fire burning in your eyes and your hands feel like punching anything, congratulation! That means you are ready.
4. Wash your hand with clean water & hand soap. Wash the spinach with clean water and scantily hand soap. Squeeze while imagining you’re doing it to the shitty people’s neck. Then rinse and strain. Do this step 3 times to make sure it’s clean enough. Wash the other ingredients.
5. Mash the coriander. Chop the shallot, garlic, tomato, chili, & potato. Chop the shape you like, but don’t be too thick. Mash and chop like you’re doing it to the shitty people’s neck. Mash and chop with spirit that you don’t feel your fingers wounded! Yeah! Yeah!
6. Divide the seasoning in two: for spinach and for potato.
7. Boil the water on a pot, put in half of the seasoning.
8. When the water boils, enter the spinach and a teaspoon of salt. Stir until its stem becomes mushy.
9. While waiting the grudge spinach is ready, you can enter the potato to the boiled water too.
10. Stir-fry another half seasoning on a frying pan until it’s redolent.
11. Add the rest of the oil and the chopped potato. Stir until dry and crispy.
You can roast some pieces to the fire under the frying pan too. Haha.
12. Set the spinach and the potato in one plate.
13. Don’t give a fuck & enjoy!